How to Trade on Roblox? We give you all the necessary requirements and all the steps required so that you can carry out commercial exchanges in Roblox.
Roblox is one of the most popular licenses in the world of video games, and although it is aimed more at a young audience, the truth is that it is beginning to move a considerable amount of money, and if you want to enter this world that right now is a lot most popular, you should know their trading system.
Although Roblox is a huge world, the truth is that it may not be entirely clear when it comes to explaining certain aspects such as trading with other players, a feature that is not free, but that you could take great advantage of if you know how to use it at the same time. maximum.
We are going to give you all the steps so that you can unlock the exchange or trade feature in Roblox , and also all the steps to send an offer to another player and even accept or reject one that you have received.
Roblox: Guide to making trades with other players
First of all, in order to have the commercial exchange feature unlocked in Roblox you must have a paid account, and they range from €4.99 per month to €20.99 per month. By subscribing to Roblox Premium, you will receive a monthly stipend of Robux and a 10% bonus on the purchase of this currency.
So if you want to unlock the trading feature, you should purchase Roblox premium.
How to trade on Roblox with other players
Once you are a Roblox premium member, you must enable this trading feature. To activate it you must go to the home page of your Roblox account settings, and select the “settings” button located in the upper right corner of the interface.
Once you press it, you must go to privacy, and once inside find an option that will allow us to choose who to trade with, doing so through a drop-down menu.
Process to trade with another player
- To do this you must first go to the profile of the player you want to trade with.
- Once inside your profile page you must click on the little button with the three dots that is located in the upper right corner of the box that contains your username and the information of your friends and followers.
- In the menu that will appear, you must select “exchange items”
- If you have done it correctly, a window should open showing all the available items that exist to exchange.
- So simply hover the mouse over an element to show the “add to offer” button or the “request” button, depending on whether we want to sell something or buy something from the user. You could also include some Robux in the offer to make the transaction cheaper
- Once satisfied, you click send offer and the other player will have to accept or reject it.
You will be able to know the status of this transaction simply by accessing the exchange page of your Roblox account, and specifically by going to the drop-down menu where all the pending ones will appear, both incoming and outgoing.
If you click on each of these pending offers, you can accept them, reject them or even make a counteroffer.
As you can see, now explained it seems much easier to trade in Roblox.