Guide where we teach you how to do all the Halloween tasks or missions in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
At Disney Dreamlight Valley , Halloween comes to life and offers endless surprises. During this period, players have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the atmosphere of this festival, acquiring a variety of themed costumes and furniture to adorn their personal in-game valley. But that is not all; The game includes a series of secret missions specially designed for this spooky celebration. These missions are not only challenging, but also reward players with exclusive prizes that complement the Halloween theme.
Guide to Halloween Missions in Disney Dreamlight Valley
To ensure you make the most of this season at Disney Dreamlight Valley, we’ll guide you through all of the Halloween quests. Here you will find a detailed explanation of each task and the specific steps you must follow to complete them successfully.
- Sugar Rush : To complete this task you must eat something sweet, for example candy. You can create them yourself in the kitchen or collect them from the cubes that appear throughout the valley during the Halloween event. This mission is divided into several, first you will have to eat 15 sweet foods and in the last you will have to eat 45.
- A three-course Halloween menu! : In this task you must eat candies from different buckets. In total there are only 3. The cubes are blue, green and orange.
- Trick or Treat : Completing this task is simple: it consists of giving candy from the buckets to 10 different inhabitants of the village. Remember that you should not give more than one candy to the same person.
- Villains wear different masks : In this task, your objective is to put a mask on your character. To do this, go to the closet, access the skins section, choose the one you like the most and put it on your character.
- Stacked Pumpkins: And for this task you will only have to grow and harvest 100 pumpkins. Pretty easy right?
By completing all these tasks, you will be able to obtain various types of pumpkins and candy buckets, which work as decorations to decorate the valley. And as you can see, all the tasks are very easy to complete and do in a single day.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Mac OS and for PC on Steam, Epic Games Store and Microsoft Store.